Thank you to everyone in the Tri-State area for attending the multi-metro event last Thursday!
It was the BIGGEST multi-metro event EVER held by Global Chamber® - and it included 5 locations, Experts in manufacturing, marketing and business discussed successes and challenges entering new markets and setting up facilities in other regions, with focus on... Japan, China, Mexico and the U.S.
This event was held in collaboration with ProMexico.
Special thanks to all the speakers and collaborators!
Market Entry/Growth Panel Discussion, Part 1
Read more and watch the video for part 1 HERE
- Jan Knight, Principal at Bancroft Information Services (Tucson) - "Cross Border Market Research"
- Hiroshi Konno, President/CEO at Konno Corporation (Tokyo) - "IoT Trends and Opportunities"
- Eric Miller, Co-Owner and Principal, PADT (Phoenix) - "Product Development in a Global World"
- Vinayak Gupta, EVP Operations at Zero Mass Water (Phoenix) - "Growing & Operating Cross Border, Marketing Side"
- Eduardo Gonzalez, Dep. Trade & Investment Commissioner, Promexico (Phoenix) - "Growing & Manufacturing, US vs Mexico"
- Gus Scannapieco, CEO, Global Business Ventures (Nashville) - "Next on NAFTA"
Global Manufacturing Panel Discussion, Part 2
Read more and watch the video for part 2 HERE
- Kazuaki Ohishi, Sr. Economist at Institute for Int'l Economic Studies of Toyota (Tokyo) - "Japan-Mexico Business Trends in Automotive"
- Sumio Otsuji, Toyota Motor Corp. & Institute for Int'l Econ. Studies Tokyo - "Japan-Mexico Business Trends in Automotive"
- Kirk Gerber, VP Manufacturing at Zero Mass Water (Phoenix) - "Growing & Operating Cross Border, Manufacturing"
- Eduardo Saavedra, EVP of Business Development at Offshore Group (Tucson) - "Manufacturing in Mexico"
- Arturo Freydig, CEO of ECN (Hermosillo) - "Automation to Become More Competitive"
- Luis Ramirez, Principal at Ramirez Advisors Inter-National (Phoenix) - "Cross Border Issues"
- Arnulfo Martinez, Executive Director at Industrial Development Commission of Mexicali (Phoenix) - "Setting Up Operations"
Watch for our multi-metro events 2-3 times per month... held everywhere.